Monday, June 21, 2010

Sooo....this is what almost every guy is really tryna say...but probably cant

Ok so on facebook...a while back, when i was still in uni i joined this group called "Diary of a Mad Black Woman"...i think i was upset or i was catching a personal cruise but im not mad anymore...at least i think so. LoL. Anyway if you still mad...here's their group page http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=25280001960
O yea they aint mad no more either...they have changed the name to "Diaries of a Black Woman" LoL...so all mad women im not sure they still cater to you lot but they still send some interesting messages to your inbox. Like the one i just pasted on here.
It sounds kinda familiar but then i know i havent read it before...maybe its cuz i have preached this message on behalf of other guys to girls they have 'misled' (yea as usual i dont think i listened to it myself)or it just sounds not very different from what i have heard or been hearing of recent.... either way... its called 'Spotlight' by a Mr. Fadipe... enjoy....or not...










Dear Errr... (What’s her name again? fuck it) babe,

I hope this letter meets you well. It has been so long. I know I said I would write, but I lost your email and your address. I know I said I would call, but I lost number and your Skype ID. I know I said I would come back, but you know how that goes. I was working and I was busy. You know how it is, right? I know you understand. At least I hope you do.

I got all your emails, voicemails, text messages, instant messages, phone calls, Skype calls, Facebook posts, and twitter posts. Yeah, yeah, I know, I know. I changed my number, closed my email, and blocked you on everything else.

But you have to understand, I did all this for your own good. I didn't want you to be another victim. I already saw you were in love alone, and the truth is, I am selfish. But I am trying to change, hence the need for this letter.

In my defence, I did tell you I wasn’t emotionally available. I guess you thought you could change that, or maybe you didn't know what that meant. I know your English wasn’t that good, but I thought we had an understanding. We shared a lot of good times but while you were looking at me and seeing Mr. Right. Only, I saw Ms. Right Now. I mean if you could have stepped out of the cloud of infatuation you were stuck in for a second, u would have realized, I wasn't the one for you.


You told me you got my back wherever I may be on the map, but in my mind you were already starting to bore me; and other prospects were starting to lure me. Besides, I told you I was easily distracted when it came to women. Maybe it’s my coping mechanism for not being able to trust. Or maybe the lifestyle just always clouded my judgment.

Whatever the case may be, I just thought you deserved an explanation. Truth be told, I must admit this is more for myself than for you. I told you I was on a mission to change. I know you feel used, but you did all you did because you wanted to. You knew I was a rolling stone, wherever I lay my hat is my home. You failed when you tried to keep me. I couldn't be held down because I had a stronger passion that drove me. One you will never be able to battle. It is futile to even try. So, as I move on, I want to thank you for all you did and have shown me. It would never have worked out anyway. We are just too far apart. Just too different, you could say. Plus, you fall in love too easily. I know about the player that came before me and the one that will follow. Trust me, you will be fine. But keep doing what you do, sooner or later, you will find one that will fall with you.

"I pray I’m forgiven for every sister I played; karma got me fearing life, if the prophecies correct then the child should have to pay for the sins of the father so I barter my tomorrows against my yesterdays in hopes that she'll be ok." -Shawn Carter

3 comments:

  1. Ah!
    is this letter fiction or was written real life?-LOL--painful much!
    Lol at the group--double Lol at the fact you joined it--interesting the things we come across on facebook tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe...as hurtful as this letter may be...I think some women need to have it pasted on the door of their wardrobe where they can see it. Maybe then they can get taken advantage of less often. Shish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn though, I don't think some girls have the emotional capability of handling this kind of rejection.
    But c'est la vie

    ReplyDelete