Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lord Help Me Walk Straight....



"Going around in circles clears the mind and soothes the soul"

Thats what i saw when i saw this photo i put up...and im like how ironic is it that im looking for this just because i am going round in circles...but im not happy about it...lol...sigh

Stuck my foot in it ...again
Made that mistake and went to assume...again
Here i am thinking about it...again
Thinking i could have gone without it... again
Thinking....was it good? Again
Or it really wasnt worth it....again
Or was it guilt that messed it up... again
Or am i just learning a lesson....again
Before i go ahead i think it thru over and over.... again
But then bits get missing (consequences) time and thoughts...slower....again
Now im sad...upset...waiting to be over yet another thing...again
Cuz what i want i dont think i can get...again
Will i do it again?
But knowing me...and this vicious cycle im always on...i just might...again
And of course I'm hoping not....again

2 comments:

  1. I feel you on this post. But i'm determined to put one foot in front of the other. And walk a tight straight line. Not easy. But its working.

    Hugggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get u luv. I'm currently with my foot in too. I dunno where its going but I'm hoping I'll be happy @ th end. I guess that's what life's all about. Risk taking. Hopefully very soon our feet would find their matching prints....X

    ReplyDelete