Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A boombox is NOT a toy!!



Was gonna blog about cramp memories this morning...(yea i still have em even if its day 3 now) cuz they have been on my mind since last night plus my boss asked me what was wrong with me cuz i have been flinching since i got to work...and he wasnt grossed out when i told him. Infact he had a few memories of ex-girlfriends to share with me.

About my boss he can be really nerve wrecking and stuff but i think he's about the best one can get cuz of the ideals he has...IMO...but when he sees pressure like this...naturally we suffer it and thats when i rave and rant that he's a pig and stuff! Apart from his perverted comments, he is quite funny and a walking database! Yea he is a very smart man...thats me appreciating him and taking note of his positives. Let it not be said that i never did this...Selah

However i shall not be blogging about said cramps cuz it may 1. Gross you out or 2. Make you feel sorry for me and quite frankly Lord knows how many people are on that tip now...is it helping me tho? Nope Nyet Nee Hiii!!!

Now sometimes...when i just sit down and think about someone i still talk to but has upset me in some way and i am in the process of trying to forget whateva it was i think up some mean horrible disses men...as in i shock myself...like it may be in simple English and to the sterile mind may not even mean much but...it does to me...and i know in the heat of the moment of i said em out loud to whoever it would really hurt them...so i dont...even if they r hurting me...my mind works in mysterious ways.

Now im going to actually try to write a song...a friend of mine sends me his awesome beats from time to time so im gonna try and sing a long to em on repeat and see what i come up with...hope it works... Just tried looking for a photo and saw one of Chuck Norris...why oh why did that crack me up?!? O yea...blame twitter...lol But i love the one i got...its pretty...

Procastination is a bitch! That is all i have to say on this... So is lusting after someone you cant have...or should'nt...but their is nothing new under the sun so i think i would either keep quiet and wait for these bitches to continue on their never ending cycle. or slap them outta my way! Option 2 is best but unfortunately im comfy with option 1...for now at least...sigh...

Its my mother's birthday soon...the big 50! Woop! I know what to get her but i have no money ... quite disgraceful for a 1st born isnt it.... Nothing new there but i would work it out...somehow...

I loooove lonely island btw....and i jus found out a certain Julian Casablancas is the one hu sang on my fave track by them "Boombox" Check the video out here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yvEYKRF5IA *Warning* This vid could gross you out...i said I LIKED IT...not that you would too ok...
Now i have a crush on Julian...lol. If only he was real...need to get a new crush asap so i can 4get about pointless ventures if you know what i mean... Yea this song inspired my title...and my bbm status....

There is something about the bass in a jam....it makes it complete kinda...4 me...and im out...

No comments:

Post a Comment