Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pictureless Post....

Soooooo i have been stressed at work .... coupled with other things that i would love to class under irrelevant but cant seem to...bleehh!
I think my boss is placing fictitious deadlines on us for some reasons best known to him...i guess it comes with kissing clients asses...or whatever...its doing my head in tho. Thats how i have been wanting to go to the beach for ages now....finally had the chance but i had to work all day...i dont think im over it yet and its been 2 days after! LoL... maybe it was a good thing tho....dunno how i wud have looked beside all the other gurls there....NO this is NOT insecurity...this is fact! LOL...i aint mad at em...i know a lot of hot people...
Was thinking about bum pads the other day again....y tho? Like i wud neva get em...so y does my mind keep wandering there... Do i somewhere in my sub conscious think its not such a bad idea...i hope not
Just changed my bbm status to Lil Miss Discombobulated...im so unsettled these days...eewww! Twitter seems to be my comfort...momentarily of course! I should talk to God more...
It annoys me oh so much how my mind strays to the opposite sex and marriage o so much...now i have started thinking that it may just not happen 4 me...that something is really wrong with me and NO this is NOT me feeling sorry 4 myself...its just where my mind has strayed recently...i dont like it ....IYAMA!
My boss says we shud deliver somn at 12 today this is now past 10 and what he is supposed to send he hasnt...if i harass him now....
Im currently trying to look for something else to interest my mind body and soul without thinking of the irrelevant things that bother me...like guys...or 1 guy...or whatever...bleehh... I am not afraid of having selective amnesia or under going hypnosis at this point...
Rite now i am wearing this top my mum gave me...if not that it fit ok i would soooo not be wearing it...its almost hilarious...seems to b a hit in the office tho...weird people. Some things i just wear to make my mum happy...does she acknowledge such moves?? LOL...of course not...sigh...i feel ill...nd off...i also sense a good cry coming on...PMS? Maybe and maybe not...

No comments:

Post a Comment