Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pardon me...im a lil intoxicated...Ignore what you should...



Ona good day this photo i would have just laughed at...but as i am now??? Men my head is paining me! Yes i am NOT sober...went to watch the match at a bar with everyone at work and someone bought booze! Y did i not pass up i wonder...smh at myself...

Soooooo Nigeria just lost to Greece...GREECE!!!! Like i highly doubt any one from Greece reads my blog but if there are im sure you guys are just as shocked as we down here are!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD!!! Like this match and the match between Brazil and Korea are of some significance to me...ITS ALL ABOUT THE UNDERDOG!!!

Why is the underdog in a situation important o me...cuz really and truly in the world today i see myself as the underdog you know. Not the sneaky one who is just waiting for everyone to play all their cards and then come out and b top gun! Just that one who just keeps it simple you know. Im the girl that thinks in order 4 me to go out of my house to get something from the store in the morning i dont need to put make up on or wear a nice dress. I think once i comb my hair brush my teeth and wash my face im good to go. i could wear a tang top, track bottoms and slippers..nd walk out and get my shit done. Come back later for a shower and then do the needful...whatever that entails. FYI God has blessed me in such a way that i dont smell when i get up so i can afford to go a few hours without showering...TMI?? Yea whatever!
Yea every1 (or a lot of people) say oh u dunno hu u r goin to meet outside! It could be your future yada yada! Serrsli tho...last thing i want 4 'my future' is seeing me look all dolled up and then being mortified when im not and running away. If he sees me when im lookin natural and is cool with it...he has quite a bit to look forward to when im otherwise not so.
Im also the one that would go the extra mile for a guy in other things...like what he needs to get done or general help...not like the type that create competition (another thing i hate...)u know the ones that have the brazillian weaves and only heels and tight dresses in their wardrobe...and such! No im not judging you if this is you im just not like you. Like i wanna have a few sneakers, high tops, to wear as well...a plain tee and shorts, a baggy wife beater, loads of trackies.... they cool...u know... I try sometimes tho...apart from the fact that my figure cant hack it sometimes...sometimes i feel silly...LoL
But really the under dog can only triumph if its working on something...like if it has a trump card... i hate competition for the little things but let us not lie.....the under dog HAS to work! So if ur like me wondering o why do i have to do this like everyone else? It should come naturally to me! Think again men...u wont get credit until u put in some effort!


Yes thats meee!!! Had no idea there was a cartoon called 'the under dog' tho! hehe

Brazil v Korea DPR:- b4 this match everyone was like ok... Brazil is goin to poo on this people and then use them to change the color of the field...ok i dont think any1 said that...thats just gross...but you know what i mean. Basically Brazil being like 'the best' and Korea 'very far from' was predicted by all...a minimum of 5-0 to Brazil! But i wont lie...from the 1st 5-10 mins i saw that Korea...the under dog...was not there to be bullied....they saw what they had to do and what they were up against and refused to let the world predict their end....i found myself supporting them 'Win or Lose' I was soooo surprised!!! Like they actually scored a goal and only let Brazil score 2!!! Give it up 4 them lil Koreans!!! If you didnt watch the match im telling you their performance in comparison to what we expected deserved a standing ovation... *in Jay Z's voice* Clap 4 em!!!

Now this sham of a match Nigeria v Greece:- Meeeeeen this is when the under dog gets lucky and is competing against foooools! Unlike the match i described before...the Brazilians came in and where chilling yea...when they saw that the Koreans where not sleeping they went to reform! But NOT my darling Nigerians...NOOOOO they basically left the goalie to play the math! Big ups to Enyeama btw!!! Bad guy...took on 11 Greek boyz on his own...IN MY OPINION!!!
Now apparently in the history of Greek playing in the World Cup they have NEVA scored a goal...The real under dogs right?!? We Nigerians who had no hope initially in our team actually thought this could be a walk over...and we Nigerians in our very nature...WERE WRONG!!! The Greek boys did NOT sleep...they were lucky though...cuz even though their effort was not commendable...IN MY OPINION...they have finally scored their first 2 goals against a team that was 1ce respected world wide!

Now i wont lie...i dont think i remember my point...i shoudl go home...my mum needs her car asap and im tipsy...but seriously..are you an under dog??? Dont sleep...DO SOMETHING!!

2 comments:

  1. Lmao! ure jut a csae, kinda figured ud say uve lost ure point at the end of the paragraph before the underdog pic... but really, i got what u were tryna say, which was "do sumfing" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! @ Mzsaeon's comment. But you need to remember that she said she was inebriated any way.

    Lol. I feel you on the 9ja/Korea match *hiss* Totally pissant game. Nonsense.

    ReplyDelete