Monday, June 7, 2010

Stifling...still dealing....not saying everything



Soooooo....yesterday the sun roof of my car flew off the top of it while i was driving down the bridge on my way to church. Now i was already pissed off i could not go to Babcock that day cuz the set i would have been in if i stayed there was graduating...this traumatized me! I was in church looking so forlorn...and i was surprised how many people where like...Tola you dont look good...or in church speak "Tola, your countenance is low" LoL Well whatever they said didnt work...i was sad and of course going down the oh so familiar path of "Why me FFS?!?" Yea it has come to my knowledge that i dunno how to handle material things now...no matter how many times mummy has said it...i didn't think i was that bad till just yesterday! The sun roof opened and flew off! Into the sea!!! Like does that happen to ANYONE?!? Its funny today oh but yesterday i was almost determined to not hold any form of technology in my life again...i mean come on! IT FLEW THE FUCK OFF THE FLIPPIN CAR!!!
Sigh...my day got worse...cramps started...ewwww! I just went to bed after church men...couldnt take it...woke up and my dad wanted to go see a movie...told them to go without me needed the crib to myself....SURROUND SOUND TIME!!! Felt a lil better...i need a lil flat to myself...something tells me i would function a lil better...just a teeny weeny bit more....the amount of calm that was about me when i was home alone was ridiculous....
Now its Monday...finally have time to myself after gettin into work and my boss went into panic mode and we started doing work we could have done since with some stupid deadline...me im just tayad o!!! O and i just came across a blog- http://www.mondayingidi.blogspot.com/ it just started but it looks like it would be pretty awesome and real....refreshing IMO! Check it out if yu have the time...or if you already havent lol....
I just really wanna give a shout out to all the women out there who are yet to reach menopause...or have kids...we are strong! This is me with cramps....been running around till now and it hurts soo much! Im yet to experience child birth o! I feel so pudgy and unattractive now as well...ewww! I finally relaxed my hair and after 40 mins of almost frying the hair it didnt relax entirely...somehow that makes me smile...dunno y! Especially as its burnt in some places as well... I guess its till December till i smell such again! Hair looks nice and healthy tho...shud b really REALLY nice after i steam it...
I miss my siblings...sigh...shogl8 nd NaeNae ...sigh sigh sigh... LoL...actually try and do that...sigh in quick succession 3 times...
Still tryna find the right foto for this post... 4 minutes later...i think i found the perfect 1...u may not understand it cuz...i havent been very thorough in this post...then again with that last line you just might
10 mins later- for some reason this photo has refused to upload....shud i look for something just as perfect or be patient?? Aka should i be a guy or a girl? Lmao...ok that was random...and dry....bleh....still trying.... Howeva i have found a foto that is really pretty but isnt very accurate...lemme put it in just to show u
HIAN!!! That 1 too is tryna frustrate me...i will b back...gonna reopen this blogger of a thing...KMT Omdays the pretty one loaded but its sooooo big! Ok if you are interested look at it here -------> http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs30/f/2008/166/7/0/Languish_in_Anguish_by_ChrissieCool.jpg
However i think the accurate one just loaded.... yup finally...sigh...

1 comment:

  1. LMFAO @ ur car...hahahahaha!!! It flew off into the sea u say!! Did dey "fish" it out?? LWKMD......yes o s/o to all of us yet to reach menopause.....we are trying kai.

    ReplyDelete