Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Argh!

I am just popping in to say sometimes i hate as in really really hate responsibility...does that make me a bad person. Like i am almost 100% sure im goin to screw something up! Y do people just see me and believe i know so much...do i deceive people with the way i act?? IS their some air of charisma about me that i am SO UNAWARE of?!?! Or are people just lazy or believe im the nicest of the bunch and therfore i am the least likely person to say no?? Yea thats probably it...though i swear they have another thing coming if they want shit done rite...

The only gas i have got is that little tiny belief that 4 you to have seen something then there has to be something there...so i can...i will!! I have to try!!! 4 u 2 resort to me you must be at your last bus stop so i cant disappoint you...or me...being my harshest critic i would disappoint me no matter what ...

In any case thats whats grinding my gears this morning/afternoon! Ok...i wud snap out of it...at least im special...enough...



I used this foto lemme not lie cuz i see myself like this in my mind...i wish i was like her...im sure she can do back flips, speaks wise words, is very mysterious and just shocks everyone all the time...in a good way of course. Sigh...im such a day dreamer...bleh!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, o but im sure she cant do the ciara flex to d ground step n she'd prolly wanna be like u in doing that... ma point its, everyone has attributes, so do u!

    ReplyDelete