Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Well....

Father in heaven, I ask and pray that you guide my family, friends, loved ones and my footsteps today! What i really want to say Lord is that help me not to throw what i have where it would not be appreciated because i have come to realise that this is the reason why i am hurt most of the time. Help me not to expect much from human beings no matter what i give for they are like me...fallible. Help me to understand or remember when people make me sad that i have made someone else sad and so my on turn had to come somehow...only if ths makes it hurt any less... Father give me a discerning spirit that i may know when to use my head or my heart or both...(if there is anything like that) Help me to be patient uz i now i plead for it in others. Father help me realise that i do NOT have to have a significant other before my true happiness comes cuz it seems thats what i have been thinking! Help me help people come to their full potential cuz i now that is one thing i know could replace that feeling... Lord help me come into my own as soon as possible cuz that could also mae me feel good and forget...
Father most of all u cud toughen my heart just a lil bit..but give me some strong tough skin!
Thats what i have to say now Lord...i just want 2 b truely happy nd stop writin depressing stuff on my blog...street cred needs to go up u know...LoL
From ur child that just keeps messing up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment