Thursday, March 4, 2010

I paused while in motion...

Advantages of working near your house (i didnt say home cuz it is yet to feel like one to me...or hasnt for a while...infact it only really does when my siblings are at home)So yea i 4got to take my meds this morning so i quickly "tuski'd" (used a bajaj) to nd fro 2 pick it up! Nd on this breezy ride apart from reminiscing on my luv 4 bikes and how i used to want one instead of a car b4...i asked myself and honest question. Tola y have u not been prayin? I mean there is morning devotion nd i have my deep thots where i would really appreciate it if i knew for sure God was listening but honestly i havent really been communing with God on any level. I have been thinking about this for a while and seen that there have been times where i have been on the way to being totally commit ed to His cause and prayed all day nd nite...with meaning sometimes tears, sometimes lying on the floor...but that is becomin my past now. Y? Was it cuz then i needed something and was so desperate to have it? I guess so and thats soooo wrong!
Then again now i think to myself...in what capacity doi now as someone that has back slidden in some way have any right to ask God for ANYTHING! Like he must be sick of me by now..but yes i look at him with my limited knowledge and my narrow mind...cuz thats y He is God! He is NOT like man...in anyway! Nd as humble as not being able to approach Hs throne of mercy and grace cuz u feel u dont deserve anything...it can be looked upon as the pride that cometh before a fall cuz it seems like...u dont wanna fess up properli or u dont wanna hear "I told u so"
This goes to show that we dont even listen to the basic things we r told about God...HE IS MERCIFUL! Not that we shud take the mick o! But he forgives and forgets...
I think thats the main problem a lot of us tryna find ourselves in God have...we r looking at him through human eyes...eyes that are yet 2 understand! After this blog post i wnt 2 pray...nd i know that my mouth wud b sealed 4 a long time (Yea thats another thing...during prayer i need to SPEAK more and not say it in my mind...most of the crap i shudnt say i do say em but when it comes to glorifying God i seem to wanna act "civilised" sometimes. Im thankful that has changed tho...i am more open now than b4)
I really dont wanna preach cuz if thats the case i shud b standing at the very fore front of my own congregation but men I NEED JESUS!!!
But yea...whoever reads this...if u r not prayin to God...pls try to! He is listening i believe...bout anything...Hopefully i listen to this...

No comments:

Post a Comment