Monday, March 22, 2010

HEWEEEE!!! What is happening o!!!!

O....k! I shall try my best and update you as much as possible! First of all..HEEEEYYYY! I want 2 imagine someone is reading this! Now playing- Scratching me up- Trey Songz *blush* My mind needs utmost flushing whaaaaa!!! The Trey Songz sef his own is too much kai! SMH! Moving On! Dunno if u have read any of my earlier posts but there was one about me doing what i really wanna do....involving music..remember Yea didnt think you would but yea..High School Musical came 2 Lagos o!!! I heard it and laughed the first time.then found myself fighting wiv myself 2 buy the form/card or whateva! Im like ok..shebi im always shouting on myself lemme go nd do somn init! Well i went back and forth on it..then i found out u didnt only have 2 sing but dance and act as well...Then i RAN!!! Ah i can dance nd all but im not a routine type person..acting...hmmm apart from me tryna do stuff in front of the mirror..correctin those poor actors nd actresses on that show Tinsel...or almost any Nollywood production...i havent done shit!
After much convincing i went and did it o! Went into the audition after having practiced get it together by India Arie o! That is how i started singing Stella Damasus jus stopped me! In my mind i was like this woman is smilin but has told me 2 stop ha! *perspiration* then she says that is her fave song and artiste so she is biased already. I decided 2 sing Halo- beyonce...they stopped me again nd said i shud sing Silent Night..i was really bothered and i am goin 2 ask y they did that! But yea i made it thru....they liked me! :) So they put me in group auditions for the next flippin day! i looked at my group members and was like men...these books shud pls not look like their covers o! We tried 2 b innovative 2 some extent...ddnt hv enuf time 2 get it togetha...smh. I pity my reputation when auditions go on air! CHAI!!!!
But yea i made it through that as well! Now im supposed 2 b off 2 boot camp! Dunno if im going to go though..im stll going back and forth on makin this decision but going by what the organisers said this would b an awesome opportunity men!
Howeva..these r the reasons i have 4 not goin..work, i feel old...in comparison 2 the rest of the contestants...dunno how bad that is 4 me! Im probably scared 4 the wrong reasons.if i was younger i wud probably b more excited..but i am goin 2 do this... I shud...its on a freakin gold platter 4 goodness sakes! (incase you are wondering this is me fightin with myself again) Yes...

Now randomly i shall say this...i think im really dumb! Nd all this givin people chances sux bull dick!!! I dont care..this is how i feel atm...and im still playing it cool (by now u shud have gesd im talkin abt a guy..the 1 i talked about in my last post) Newayz he is an ass guy...cant blame him...i have none! I should be able to move on from this....nd i shall whether he is still claimin feelings or not...I dont understand how likin somebody can b with only mouth o! What i want is what i wat...i would really appreciate some form of communication...seeing you more than once in a week even if its jus the beginnin! Ahah is that not the time you are supposed 2 b excited about somebody u like??? Or is it just me...mayb this my 'old' age is 4 show! Lemme go nd sit down in a corner...thank God im learning 2 like myself...and i am dont get it twisted!!! Sigh...i shall shut up about htis pathetic situation...But come iz it that i want a boyfriend tht bad...im not lonely...i have gotn used 2 bein alone but i want 1! Yes im not even tryna front! Got a problem?? I think bein a stiffy/ a pimp is the way now tho...bein totally honest wiv myself! I miss my ex- Chuka...sigh sigh sigh....

On another random note...My parents are gettin on my nerves and it has 2 do with how they relate with each other...not even me...it has gotten the stage where im like y did u guys even bother 4 goodness sake! Nd it wasnt by force o! SMH But it comes with the territory i guess! Loooooord please im begging you help me understand what it means 2 b married so we can be happy and our children would be wanting to be like us...thts if i do get married at this rate...

Right now...im hungry

Ok my boss just flipped nd shouted "I fucking love fucking girls" tht first made me fall down laughin! Nd then he explains tht some guy he thinks is gay has been callin him everyday 4 the past week nd sometimes at odd hours of the nite sayin he just wants 2 hear his voice! Lmao!!! I nw said o wow I can just imagine him callin u when u have slept nd saying o wow u sound soo nice when ur drowsy...lmao shiiit I wnt 2 die!!! Nd my boss wants 2 kill me! Lmao!

Ok do I have anything else 2 say? I probably infact I'm sure I do...but I'm jus gonna stop here! *hugzzzz n kisses* 4 u!!! Yes u!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting through those stages of the audition sweetie: Ur going to be a big star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eya,congrats and as 4 guys and been ass or boobs kinda guyz...it's sad but thats just us.we suck-i know rite.is ur ex hooked up ? if not y aint u considering him if u miss him dat much...ur own man wud come at the right time ma'am.
    bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for having a dream and taking action! and another well done for making it as far as u have!
    on a side note if a guy tells you he's an ass or boob guy...u dont want none of that and it has nothing to do with gettin old...it just means he is shallow and he's not gonna do u any good. Ur fabulous enough for somebody to like you...the total package

    and as for the ex...that was a season...look forward not back..God has mad special plans for u and they are all ahead of u

    x

    ReplyDelete