Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blah Blah Bleehhhh

We all say life sux...till its cut short...then that sux more! Jus heard someone died this morning. Young guy about my age was robbed and then shot...im trying not to cry! Yea i dunno him but thing is 2 days ago i heard a cousin of mine died in Haiti on the day of the earthquake. I was stunned! I hvnt cried yet but this news about the other guy is kinda triggerin emotions i hav suppressed! I mean i felt for Haiti but i ddnt know it was tht close to home! Yea incase ur wonderng she was workin in the UN there so she wasnt some jobless Nigerian lookn 4 *greener pastures* or anything like that! We werent close as such but...she was sooo nice nd she just got married nd just had 2 kids men! Like serrsli wtf!! Nd then tht lunatic tht calls herself the first lady of my country is still alive! Infact almost all the idiots in power in my country are still alive while someone with such a spirit dies! They shud b very afraid 4 death cometh around the corner if it has picked up tht good soul alredi. Woiii!
Nd then th foolish robbers that took this young chaps life...i really want 2 get into their minds and see wht it is they see tht makes them take wht is someone else's property by force nd then kill them. Cuz i cant lie to begin to fathom it mite give me a head ache.
Human beings are just wonderful i tell u...nd these murderers will actually try nd justify their actions. Thts the scary bit...Well from my side of the fence i see the world facing the sun nd they may b facing the dark clouds (not to say im a saint or anything...far from infact) but meeeen!I want a gun but its not to kill people...wll innocent ppl at least! Who am i to judge anyway im sure someone under the sun wudnt mind takin me out...LoL

Am i done venting...i think so...i am now goin 2 unlock the happy thots in my head nd make good use of them (yes someone has bn kissed of recent...and i pronounce the kissing awesome!)So i shall relive that moment...nd lock these ones up...if i can...

1 comment:

  1. totally agree with what you're saying...This world is one crazy place and a lot of the things we see and hear of are just unexplainable. R.I.P to your cousin-it is so sad and to the young boy.

    we want to hear the kissing story though

    ReplyDelete