Tuesday, August 31, 2010

LoL...Funny enough...



I lived at his...then he lived at mine... when we got pocket money we shared it. When i had issues with school or any other thing he tried to help as best as he could. I waited up for him at night when he was out with his friends...and could not sleep when he had been out drinking and was drunk as a skunk when he got home. When i wore a wrapper in the house he called me his "Village Nneka" and he claimed to luv it...LoL

He wanted to do my hair...and it hurt like hell when he did! I wanted to learn that Pro Evo he was always playing instead of just sittin on the bed or across him when he was doing it...and he taught me and i wasn't half bad *Shrug* When he was up all nite on the computer talking to 'long lost female friends' (tbh it was just this 1 pant that if i see her now i may jus sit on)i wud be pissed off...



I would make food for him at odd hours...people used to say i spent ages in the kitchen cuz thats where they always found me... And then when we had free periods we would be in the room for days and he would surprise me and make really nice food! (I remember this macaroni, cheese, cream of chicken, bacon, chicken casserole type thing he made for me...was awesome! Other times it was a lot of chips, cheese, pizza...when there was money sha...) And we would get fat together watching series and luvin up

We fought...wud i even call it a fight? Something happened and till today i dont know what happened but things went awry...and i was at the receiving end...i spent days crying...my period was longer than normal...i lost a lot of weight...i begged...4 what i dunno. It hurt...i left town...met someone else...came back and broke up with him. He begged...he cried...i cried...we cried. I stood firm i felt it was the end. I continued with the other 'stop gap'but i realised that was no good. I begged to start again...and we did...but it was never the same...



Lets face it...in uni... I WAS MARRIED!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!


I miss him tho...

2 comments:

  1. hmn....deep...reminds me of when I was in skool...sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....you really were married in the uni. That was a lot of stuff u were doing for a bf.

    ReplyDelete