Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dont even know what i said here...

Rite now...at my work desk...listening to 'Fall in love (your funeral)- Erykah Badu...on my soul shit today...if you like soul/ neo-soul...we r of 1 mind *saloot* :D


Must saying something that isnt exactly what i feel be my 'being fake'. What if i dont like it...you know...what if i dont like that i felt that particular way...and i decide to say something different. Must it be that i am ' deceiving myself and everyone else' if i feel a pang of jealousy when something good happens to my girl...or she is just lookin pretty...and i saw 'aww men you look so hot' .... Have i told some sort of lie???

Or if i have had a fight with you and i have said its cool but...i know it isnt ...not just yet...not entirely... If i saw you and gave you a hug and a smile...would that be...being fake?

There's what you should and what you could...if i have established that there is a difference...and i know i always wanna do what i should cuz its better...then im not lying...im just ....trying to deny my humanity in the best possible way...

No comments:

Post a Comment