Tuesday, August 3, 2010

facade


Apparently I give off this image of self sufficience... Like I can do fine on my own nd I don't need any1. Like I don't need a man...this makes me laugh and makes me a lil upset at the same time. Like really???!! Me?! I wonder how? I thought I was the most pathetic lookin creature alive! Lol...then again...I kinda get where these ppl are coming from.
I actually take extra steps to not come off as weak especially cuz I feel that way. Am I being fake I wonder?
Ok I get to a gathering and I make sure I enjoy myself...I'm the dancing machine..
If we were seeing each other and u for instance cudnt come c me all the time cuz u didn't hv a car or somn...yea I wud find a way...
If I was upset and u where and came with your issues mine wud become less important...
Doesn't mean nothings wrong...
Now I'm wondering do I keep up with this reputation I seem to have or change it nd become someone else...
Yea I know you u wud say be U above all else right? But for a while now I hv been thinkin...I mean its been bugging me that bein me...cud b standing in the way of where...nd maybe what I wanna be...I hope not....

1 comment:

  1. haaaahaaaa i get exactly what u mean (or @ least i think I do)....like #random whenever I tell people I'm shy (or used to be until VERY recently) - their reactions r so predictable....i'm pretty surr even U find that hard to believe heeeheee but before i overly digress...
    I reckon its a general overcompensation thing. like u reckon you're lacking in something but choose to act like you actually have it in abundance just so errone doesn't suss you out. Like come on...no one wants to be seen as weak or needy or...xcuse the harsh words...u get what I'm saying! anyhoozies...I don't think its being fake or anything but I reckon you def need your inner circle (cud be jus 2people or w/e) that u can be at your most vulnerable with - no consequences/mockery or whatever.
    ooo plus (i'm not saying this applies to u) u def have to enjoy your own company (in fact i'm pretty surr this doesn't apply to u lol), luv urself or change what u don't like with God's help...i reckon once u've got that, and your go-to peeps, God included...ur balanced and mostly kool.
    ah mean, u wudn't recommend someone who's the loudest person u know to be like that all day everyday even with people they just met or in a formal setting wud ya?
    just my two cents (xcuse the post if it's long lol)

    God bless,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete