Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Altar Call...

All those heavy laden...that have burdens in their hearts...I want you to take a leap of faith and come forward and bare your heart to God and believe He would make a way...'
That's what the Reverend said...yes it was an altar call...I know my heart is heavy...I know I'm always thinking and it runs me down. As a happy go lucky girl (or so my mum says) I seem to be pretty depressed often...
I waited to see if anyone would go (yes u r guilty too...or not...either way judge me not) then I went...
And I got to the altar and I said nothing...I felt the tears come...all the things that worry me swirled around in my head...so much they became blurry then I could not recognise them. Or I could not pick them out and begin to pray about them one by one. Then I began to down play them down...talking to myself saying they are not a big deal not as heavy as those around me maybe. But I know I'm not happy... So I start mind yelling...y r u not talking?! What is wrong with you say something! Then I start... 'Lord please save me from me...

2 comments:

  1. *hugs* you'll be fine hun...He's got your back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know we say this often but truly think about the enormity of this statement - don't tell God how big your problems are, tell your problems how big your God is!!!

    These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world --->> [KJV] John 16:33

    But you belong to God, my dear children. You have already won a victory over {the spirit of the antiChrist} , because the Spirit who lives in you is greater than the spirit who lives in the world [NLT] --->> 1John4:4

    Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. [KJV] --->> Eph 3:20-21 (check out the NLT/AMP versions too)

    Simply put - God's got u babe! it really is as simple (not always easy) as it sounds --- trust in him, have faith and walk with Him -- ur solid!!

    But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. [KJV] Matt 6:33

    ooo plus - if u did rededicate your life then...praise God!! CONGRATULATIONS!! wooop wooop

    lurr u hun xoxo

    ReplyDelete