Thursday, July 8, 2010

YOU ARE SPECIAL! (Am i high?)

Oya say it with me... *in the voice of an ugly man- Movado* "im so special! Im so special so special so special" Yes you guys....i am ranting but its a diff rant...I AM SICK OF FEELIN FUCKED IN EVERY ASPECT OF MY LIFE! Do u feel the same??? Haha....jump in my box and be sick too...CUZ ITS NOT COOL! Yes its a rut and everyone has em once in a while...however looking for reasons to remain in said rut is NOT the way forward...

GEEETTT OOOOUUUUT OOOOOOOOO!!!!! SMILE SMILE SMILE!!! SPEAK POSITIVE!!!! *Thank you Esther*

I basically believe in speaking positive and seeing results...but i dont practice much cuz of this wallowing habit...IYAMA!! Everything sux 4 me now....tbh....was gonna do an assessment of myself in the past half year and i was like na...i would break down...and you guys know what state i can be in (refer to previous posts) when im crying...i dont wanna cry then i cry then i hate that im crying, then i hate that i hate that im crying and it just goes on *cross eyed* THE PRESSURE IS MUCH!!!

Pinning after some guy, dealing with my fam...work...bleh.... IM SO GOOOD EITHER WAY!!! As in ayam alive, my brother is doing awesome, my mum turned 50, my sister is sooo mature, my daddy is doing good...all by GODS GRACE and ayam unique! And so are you!!! Yup...u exist for a reason peculiar to you...not MULIKAT's reason o! (if your name is Mulikat...then of course the afore mentioned reason is your own...)but yea... LET GO OF ALL THE BULL CRAP!!!! Take note... Xabi said 'LET GO' not 'SURPRESS'
PRAY TO GOD CUZ WITH THIS HUMAN DISABILITY CALLED EMOTION OR FEELINGS...U CANT DO IT ON YOUR OWN!!! I kid you not... I know i am having a ridiculously irritating time dealing with mine...

BEING SAD= CHOICE BEING HAPPY= CHOICE....you have to decide....wont be easy but HEY!!! A good story hasthe bits when you thought the hero was going to die but didnt rite???

This is all feel good text...i hope i keep this hype....u need to see me now at my desk...lmao...i am a sight to see


Please listen to this song------->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clSv4TzbRCs


That song is part of my wedding playlist...listen and enjoy...join me in my world of madness and feeling hyper...it puts me in 'Tola high mode' refer to this post for what that means...lol http://beforesheimplodes.blogspot.com/2010/06/in-bleh-state-of-mind.html


But yea....my point is...really...be positive...speak positive...pray to God and have faith that it would work...its NOT cool to hate people or only speak "Your Mind" when its derogatory.. stop thinking and wanting and actually GET UP AND GO! (ok some of these points where not made in what i said earlier but i am summarizing my entire brain...yes brain...atm) and i may not even publish this post cuz i am typing so fast i dont know what i am even saying....like have had some sort of stimulant....

Now playing- Aboko Ku- Zara <----that rite there is a jam! For 'Tola hig mode' as well.... Now 2 attemots have been made to burst this self made bubble...a client has pissed me off and my boss has asked me to come in 2mw morning b4 CD....NEVAZ!It wee not burst...i wee b happy till....well till....i have good reason 2 vex! Ok i have to go home...but em... peace love and afro grease....i wee b back with serious issues later...i think,... stay tuned...and such.... Ok now i know what my issue is- 2mw is friday!!! Hahaha...

2 comments:

  1. Lol yep keep speaking positive le bebe...all will be welll
    Meanwhile was that a fried meat induced high? *side-eye*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the positive spirit, 1st time here.

    ReplyDelete