Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 4


Well i said it wasnt for sure that i would blog everyday... Yes its too early but still...*insert poop here* Omdayz Im tired!!! Like my eyes hurt! Oh dear...i am grateful 2 God though...i havent called in sick yet despite all temptations to. Yes i know its only day 4... STOP JUDGING ME! Whatever you say...im tired...i would soon go to the toilet to sleep. I have soo much work to do though. Sleep is NOT an option...

Now the traffic situation in this my country is REALLY worrying me and i really want to do something about it. Lord knows what though...pity 1 cant just look for the governor and talk to him. Lord knows i want to...

Things could be much simpler...but there are rules...and complications.

I was having a heart to heart with my cousin last nite...and I realised something...something im not entirely comfortable with as well. Lord help me i beg You. This i do not need....

As you can see do not have much to say...i do but...not today

#NowPlaying Undisputed- MI... not bad...

3 comments: