Monday, May 10, 2010

Grey....

I am now thinking of what photo to put with this post.... YUP found it....saw many i could have put up...but i saw this and was like yea...thats me right there...the mood...the current situation...all shades of grey....

Ok being single is beginning to get to me and not in the way it usually would...as in almost every ones relaitonship that i know of is not enviable...as in where have all the enviable relationships gone?? Like i am not crazy about being alone but its beginning to look like i wudnt be happier if i was with someone else. OK thats being dumb...i would be if i wanted to as happiness is a choice one makes...but serrsli...i look at some or most of my girlfriends in relationships and they r probably happy most times but when they r mad i get soooo upset...either its a possessive boyfriend, a condescending boyfriend, a non challant boyfriend, a two timer, a daft two timer, one that just plays with the babes intelligence...and im like WTFH!!!
However, could it be this singledom makin me seem like a downer...or a jealous bitch ( as some people could term me if i continue in this way) it might...so i have decided to shut up...cuz i feel bad! Im sure i have reached he stage where they dont want to tell me anything again sef...sigh...i know it has nothin to do with standards cuz mine or not worth going by...getn better on that front tho...or worse...that is a post for another day...
As in i have never understood the whole asking ur other half to go out 4 instance...guy or girl! Let me know if you are going out...thats fine...i wont ask your permission but you would know where i am. When and if you put a ring on it ehen! I would now ask you to even take a shit...that would be the norm...i guess...
Thats just me sha... i dunno...

No comments:

Post a Comment